Taz 6 bed leveling error test point 2

I just finished my archim upgrade for one of my taz 6 printers. I used the online configuration to and uploaded bin standard nozzle archim to printer release 58. One issue I noted was that the Bed Leveling procedure Test Point 2 does not travel all the way to the touch point but stops short and comes down on the bed (Max X – far right front) either through the on board menu driven system or through cura. Is that an issue with the 32 bit vs 8 bit? Recommended parameter to tweak? Should I try an older firmware?

Tried several older firmware options 39, 56, 57 with same results. Tests just short of tp2 and touches glass

Thanks

Well, checking the values with the terminal they are correct.
X:-19.00 Y:258.00 Z:16.00 E:0.00 Count X:-1900 Y:25800 Z:0
X: 289.40 Y:-9.00 Z:-0.80 E:0.00 Count X:28940 Y:-900 Z:-1280
For some reason it backs up from the correct position at TP2 then tries to probe. Perhaps an offset issue. Did I miss a setting in the firmware menu?

Problem solved thanks to a point in the right direction from Marcio. For those who may encounter something similar, the cause of the error was the belt being a little long and coming in contact with the roller on the right side of the axis. This did not impede manual positioning but the resistance was enough during bed leveling to trigger the print head to move back about 10mm and probe on the glass.

Clipped 10-15mm and problem solved. Hope my experience helps someone else.

Brian