Syndaver Axi2 flavor?

So I hopped on the Axi2 band wagon while Lulz got their act together. But Axi2 support has vanished currently. Do you think Marcio could make a better behaving firmware for it? The BL touch leveling is kinda trash. I had to manually set the bed mesh with a metal feeler for the bed to be level within .2mm. The support kinda doesnt know what they are doing imo. at least a year ago. But they were very willing to help & share their thoughts. Anyone an Axi2 user here?

Hi @chazer. You already are running the best firmware for the Axi 2. I can say this with confidence because I am the developer of the Axi firmware and the Axi is running Drunken Octopus through and through. The BLTouch code is the same as is used in all Marlin printers, including LulzBot printers, so whatever issues you are having is certainly not widespread. Even though the SynDaver 3D printing division did run into problems, there is still a small group who are developing next generation products for when production is able to resume. In the meantime, SynDaver support can be reached at 3dsupport@syndaver.com